Sunday, November 9, 2008

Spastic Intro!

Hallo everyone! I'm Ivy, a chemistry major who's also planning on studying Germanic languages. Thus, I'll be talking about chemistry on here periodically (not in German, because that would be silly. And I'm not THAT bizarre). I'm currently in an organic chemistry class, so it's likely that I'll be discussing common misconceptions or confusions that occur in the field of organic chemistry. Here at Columbia, along with all my studying and such, I am a cheerleader (psst...so is Mike! He succumbed to my peer pressure last year!). Contrary to popular belief, that doesn't mean I can dance or smile spectacularly, but I do lots of back flips, so it's all good. Ooh, and bagels are AWESOME. Not just because I am a Jew. Just because they are awesome. I love baking, too! But I don't really have time these days to do much of that. But baking is actually chemistry, yes? So maybe periodically I will post recipes! Maybe.

Also, I'd like to think that I'm not pretentious, but it's entirely possible that that is unavoidable since I'm a Columbia student.

No comments:

Post a Comment