Sunday, November 9, 2008

Hello!

Welcome to our little corner of the internet!

My name is Gary and I'm a premed Biomedical Engineering major at the School of Engineering and Applied Science. I do some programming on the side (mostly web related work: PHP, mySQL etc). I'm also in training to become a EMT (Emergency Medical Technician) for CAVA.

Here at Get Quarky, I'll be making posts about interesting stuff happening in biology, talking about random tech stuff, and blogging about some of the projects I occasionally pursue. Whatever catches my eye really.

I promise to include PICTURES in some of my coming posts, and I'll sometimes be including little riddles or puzzles in my posts. There's a really simple one in this post (geared more towards web people *hint*). First to post the solution will get many* hugs.

*number of hugs limited to 3. Cannot be claimed on Mondays, Tuesdays, Saturdays, or on days divisible by 4 or 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment